KEYS Ministries seeks to help those individuals who are struggling with homosexuality or lesbianism and want to get out. It also offers help to family members or friends who are affected by someone else's struggle with homosexuality or lesbianism.
1. That homosexual and lesbian behavior is a learned behavior and that God created people to be heterosexual.
2. That homosexuality and lesbianism is not really a sexual problem, but, rather a search to fulfill an unmet love need.
3. That homosexual and lesbian behavior is sin in the sight of God, but no greater than any other sin.
4. That God loves the homosexual and lesbian so much He sent His only Son to pay for this sin on the cross.
5. That you can find freedom from this life-style through Christ, if you desire to be free.
6. That there is no easy way out, but, there is "a way out": THERE ARE KEYS:
Key 1- The Beginning: DESIRE
He will give you the desires of your heart. Ps. 37:4
Key 2- The Power to overcome: FAITH
For everyone born of God overcomes the world This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 1 Jh. 5:4
Key 3- The Fighting Weapon: GOD'S WORD
And take...the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God. Eph. 6:17
Key 4- Getting Rid of the Hurts: FORGIVENESS
Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. Col. 3:13
Key 5- The Force That Makes Change Permanent: LOVE
God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. 1 Jh. 1:6b
Key 6- Giving Up & Getting Out: SURRENDER
And so dear brothers I plead with you to give your bodies to God. Let them be a living sacrifice, holy, the kind He can accept. When you think of what He has done for you, is this too much to ask? Rom. 12:1
Key 7- Building A New Life: REBUILDING
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy think about such things. Phil. 4:8
KEYS MINISTRIES OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
A weekly support group
Literature, tapes, and books to help in understanding and dealing with the problem.
Love, understanding, and a chance to share.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1. You already have by accessing our web page.
2. Now, contact us again if you are still interested, by mail or phone, for an interview or to start correspondence or to get involved in a support group.
Result of Freedom
Articles of Interest
Special Project of Love
Dates to Remember
Other Sources of Help
On the web since 1997!